This recipe represents our current best practice in the generic chicken stir fry. We’re always evolving it and experimenting. A nice variation would be to add some color from carrots or red bell pepper.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 can sliced water chesnuts
- 1 small can baby corn
- 2 handfuls of snow peas
- 1 spoonful of Spicy Brown Bean Sauce (from jar)
- 1 handful peanuts
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- Soy sauce
- Rice wine
- Crushed red pepper
- Olive oil
- Marinate chicken pieces in soy sauce, rice wine, and one spoonful of spicy brown bean sauce, just enough to coat everything.
- Trim ends from snow peas
- Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil
- Cook garlic and crushed red pepper to release their flavor into the oil, approx 10 seconds
- Add chicken and the sauce. Stir the chicken to cook it completely.
- Add water chesnuts, peanuts, and baby corn. Make sure these are heated up and softened a bit
- Add the snow peas. Do not overcook them — make sure they stay crispy
Serve over steamed rice.